Skyline are a team of specialists within Building Design. We act as an intermediary to provide sub-contracted packages of Structures and MEP design work, as well as recruiting within these markets.
The individuals that make up the Skyline family are fully immersed in the Buildings market, utilizing long-established relationships with design consultancies and construction companies.
The Skyline specialists are always here to help. Our mission is to add real value to you when making that important career move decision.
At Skyline we understand that our business is our customers. With a team of skilled Building Design Consultants, we offer a first-class service based upon our core values of quality, professionalism and integrity.
In an ever-changing and competitive employment market, Skyline remains flexible with a service tailored exclusively to your individual needs.
We are committed to streamlining the recruitment process, delivering our clients and candidates the best possible experience, every time.
At Skyline, we live and breathe Building Design.
Our holistic, collaborative approach in conjunction with multiple stakeholders throughout each project is what distinguishes us from the rest. This framework has enabled us to become trusted partners with a number of leading design consultancies who vary in size.
By utilizing our extensive network, we are able to assemble teams that are capable in delivering large scale, complex design projects. Our first-class service means we fully brief our job applicants in full detail for any job role in which we represent them. For our clients, we ensure that all submitted candidates are carefully qualified and that thorough references are taken.
We provide the detailed design services within both the MEP and Structural building design sectors.
A list of typical project sectors we operate in include, but are not limited to:
- Aviation 100%
- Commercial 100%
- Data Center 100%
- Education 100%
- Fit-Out/Refurbishment 100%
- Healthcare 100%
- High Rise 100%
- Hospitality 100%
- Industrial 100%
- Mission Critical 100%
- Mixed-use 100%
- MOD 100%
- Pharmaceutical 100%
- Rail 100%
- Retail 100%
- Residential 100%
Whether it is the next big new build, international airport, a refurbishment of a listed building, or an extension to a residential property, Skyline is equipped to help.
01489 611 701
Suraj joined engineering recruitment specialists, Matchtech, in 2011. In demonstrating a true flair for sales and proving to be a highly effective recruiter, he secured two promotions within his first three years.
At the point of his second promotion, Suraj moved into a managerial capacity, increasing headcount from 5-11 while increasing billings by 45% consecutively year on year. He was also responsible for driving a sharp increase in profitability per head.
Suraj has taken this drive and determination into the next chapter of his career at Skyline.
01489 611 702
After a distinguished career as a top sales consultant with some of the UK’s leading retailers, Aiden took to recruitment with ease, culminating in being shortlisted for Matchtech’s Newcomer of the Year award.
Aiden continued to excel, fast being recognised as the best performing consultant in the quickest growing area of the group. Aiden is now taking his unique blend of recruitment and business expertise and applying it as one of the founding members of Skyline.
Director - Structures
01489 611 705
Jonny joins Skyline with a reputation as a first class recruiter within the building design market. With over five years’ recruitment experience, Jonny has experience of operating at all levels, having recruited Graduates through to Directors, for SME’s through to World renowned blue chip organisations.
Jonny made his name in the Structures market, and is now heading Skyline’s offering within this sector.
Skyline Engineering Solutions act as an intermediary to help deliver packages of MEP and Structural design work.
We work with a number of Consulting Engineers, ranging from smaller but reputable businesses, through to some of the world’s most prestigious engineering consultancies. The model is simple; we identify the scope of work and then liaise with our design network to generate fee proposals. Once collated, we submit to our client for review. This model offers a diverse range of services, price ranges and an ultra-fast response time. Skyline Engineering Solutions will even manage the whole process.
Key benefits include:
- Clients minimise risk by sub-contracting their MEP and Structural design 100%
- Set timescales enable our clients to manage project delivery as a whole package of work, on time and to budget 100%
- Allows clients’ to deliver projects without increasing headcount, saving time and money on recruitment 100%
- Full utilisation of existing team allows clients to pick up additional projects, further increasing capability and profitability 100%
Our structure allows for a varied project portfolio in terms of: sector, scope, size, and the value of the design work undertaken.
- Mechanical Design Engineer
- Electrical Design Engineer
- Public Health Engineer
- Fire Engineer
- Sustainability Engineer
- Acoustics Engineer
- 2D autoCAD
- BIM Specialist
- Project Manager
- Design Manager
- Structural Design Engineer
- Resident Engineer
- Security/Blast Engineer
- Facade Engineer
- Scaffold Engineer
- 2D autoCAD
- BIM Specialist
- Temporary Works Engineer
- Project Manager
- Design Manager
At Skyline, we recognise that some of our best candidates are recommended to us by members of our professional network.
In order to attract the best possible candidates, we believe in rewarding those who help us build and expand on this network.
We offer remuneration of up to £500 for a candidate referral that results in a job fill, and meets our Terms & Conditions.
Terms & Conditions:
- Candidates must not already be in touch with Skyline Engineering Solutions
- Payment is due ONLY after a placed candidate has completed 12 weeks of employment on a Permanent Placement, or 4 weeks of employment on a Contract Placement.
- Payment is due ONLY on initial placement, and all further placements are excluded.
- There are no limits on the number of candidates you may refer.
- In the event of any disputes, Skyline Engineering Solution’s decision is final.
WORK WITH US
At Skyline we invest in our staff and look after them. Every member of staff is entitled to the following benefits:
- Industry leading Commission Scheme – Uncapped with NO Threshold 100%
- 25 Days Holiday (increases by 1 day per year of service) 100%
- Pension Scheme – 4% Matched after qualifying period (6 Months) – Raises by 0.5% each year of service 100%
- Private Health Care for all grades after qualifying period (6 Months) 100%
- Year round social events calendar – Christmas, End of Quarters, Horse Races, Go Karting 100%
- Holidays and weekend breaks for high achievers 100%
- Yearly International Break – (All Staff – Target Related) 100%
- Flexible Working 100%
- 1 ‘Duvet Day’ per year on top of holiday entitlement 100%
- Access to exclusive Skyline deals for Protection, Investments and Mortgages 100%
- Referral Scheme 100%
- £50 Meal for you+1 on your birthday 100%
- Long Service Awards 100%
- Team Lunches 100%
- 27” iMac upon commencement 100%
- Excellent office location with easy commuter links 100%
- Free Parking 100%